Three Ingredient Flat Bread with Brown Butter and Garlic
- 3 tbsp self-rising flour plus extra for dusting
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- coarse or flaky sea salt
- 1 tbsp tightly packed parsley leaves roughly chopped
- Melt the butter in a small sauté pan over medium low heat. Add sliced garlic and let heat through until the butter is fragrant and lightly browned. Keep the heat low and do not allow the butter or garlic to burn.
- Place a large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with a little pinch of sea salt, yogurt and olive oil until you have a cohesive dough. Cut the dough in half, then roll out each piece on a flour-dusted surface until just under ¼” thick.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until golden, turning halfway.
- Remove to a tray and brush with garlicky brown butter. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and parsley. Cut into triangles or strips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!