- 12 - 16 whole graham crackers
- 1 12 oz package bright green candy melts
- 1 cup purple candy melts
- candy eyeballs for topping
- assorted green sprinkles and nonpareils for topping
- Lay the graham crackers in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet, breaking to fit as needed.
- Melt the green and purple candy melts in separate medium microwave-safe bowls in the microwave according to the package directions.
- Pour the green candy melts over the graham crackers and spread in an even layer using an offset spatula or the back of a spoon. Working quickly, drop tablespoonfuls of the purple candy melts about 2 inches apart over the green layer. Swirl with a toothpick to create a marbled look.
- Top the bark with candy eyeballs, sprinkles and nonpareils while it’s still wet. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes, then break into pieces.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!