Air Fryer Tajin & Maple Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Tajín® Clásico
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Tajín® Clásico
- ¼ cup minced cilantro leaves to garnish
- Extra lime wedges to serve
- Line the bottom of the air fryer basket with foil, careful to not cover any of the air holes. Heat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and toss with the oil. Add the Tajin seasoning and toss to coat. Wash the bowl and set aside.
- Air fry 6-8 wings at a time, for 15 minutes, shaking the pan to toss the wings halfway through the cooking process. Repeat with all wings, place the cooked wings to a clean sheet tray or plate to rest.
- Meanwhile, in the now clean bowl, whisk the maple syrup and lime juice until fully incorporated.
- Once all the wings have been air fried for 15 minutes, remove the wings to the bowl with the maple/lime mixture. Toss to coat well. Sprinkle over the remaining 1 tsp of Tajin and toss again.
- Place the wings back into the air fryer, 10 at a time, and air fry for 5 minutes to caramelize and set the sauce. Repeat until all the wings have been fried a second time.
- Place wings on a serving platter and top with cilantro and lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!